Peach Baked Oatmeal

June 3, 2010

This was my dinner tonight. Mmmm, love breakfast for dinner! The hubby was off playing softball tonight and once the kids were all tucked in I realized that I hadn’t eaten yet.  I took the opportunity to whip up some baked oatmeal. I posted this recipe for Blueberry Baked Oatmeal last week. It was so good that I decided to use the same recipe again. I just replaced the blueberries with peaches and, oh my goodness, it was divine. It was sort of a cross between oatmeal and peach pie…yum! This recipe will absolutely be a repeater around here. Speaking of repeats, I also made granola this morning. My family loves this granola, it is easily our most frequently utilized recipe. Give it a try…it’s really good on yogurt!

Amanda June 10, 2010 at 11:35 am

Um…hello. I am pretty sure I just started a love affair with your beautiful blog. Its DE-lightful!

Blessings!
AManda

Becky June 10, 2010 at 12:49 pm

Hi Amanda! Thanks so much….the feeling is mutual;-)

Cathy January 29, 2011 at 11:50 am

The most amazing oatmeal! Just had a lazy Saturday a.m. with blueberry baked oatmeal, grapefruit and creamy dill scrambled eggs! Amazing blog, Becky! Looking forward to a fun day of baking with some of your amazing recipes! Thank you!

Juniper February 1, 2011 at 8:15 pm

This looks divine! Peaches aren’t really in season right now, so can we go with canned peaches or will it be a long wait ’til summer?

Becky February 1, 2011 at 8:20 pm

Thanks! It really is delicious. I’m sure you could use canned peaches….in fact, now that you brought it up I may have to go try it myself.

Stephanie August 28, 2011 at 9:06 am

I came across your blog this morning when I was looking for a peach/oatmeal breakfast creation. I was so excited to find your blog because you use a lot of the same ingredients as I do (egg replacer, soy milk, butter) My youngest daughter has a lot of food allergies. Your peach oatmeal is baking in my oven as I type. The only thing I did different with your recipe is I didnt have any honey, so I used “blue agave” which is a natural sweetener. Thanks again for your blog.

Becky August 28, 2011 at 1:45 pm

Hi Stephanie! Thank you for your comment…I hope you enjoyed the oatmeal!

Stephanie September 2, 2011 at 8:58 am

It was fantastic! I added you on facebook as well =)

Dani October 19, 2011 at 11:23 am

I made this early this morning with blueberries. I love it! I used Almond milk and it worked well.

Becky October 19, 2011 at 11:47 am

I’m so glad you liked it Dani!