It’s Black Friday! Many of you are likely out in the hustle and bustle, while some of you may be chilling at home. I would personally rather hang out at home (preferably in yoga pants) with a cup of hot apple cider in hand, than go fight the Black Friday crowds. I am all about shopping online! However you prefer to shop, here are 10 kitchen gift ideas for the baker in your life…all of these things are favorites in my kitchen. They are either items that I rely on almost daily or tools that I feel I just couldn’t live without.
1. A KitchenAid mixer – this machine is indispensable. It makes the ridiculous amounts of baking that I do quick, easy, and fun! I’m sure a great many of you have one if these beauties, but if not check out this great Kohl’s deal that Thrifty and Thriving shared (sale ends today!).
2. I don’t make cupcakes a ton but when I do I use this decorating kit to frost them! This was a Christmas gift to me from my hubby last year and I LOVE it.
3. A microplane paddle grater. I have this in “fine”. Best lemon zester ever! I see that Williams Sonoma recommends using the coarse grater for chocolate, I may have to add to my collection!
4. Kaiser Springform Pan - I could not live without a springform pan. I’ve put cakes, tarts, quiche, and…of course cheesecake in this pan. There are lots of springform pans out there but the Kaiser is nice and heavy. Perfect for making Dark Chocolate Cheesecake.
5. Pampered Chef Mini Serving Spatula. This spatula is the perfect example of how it’s the little things in life that make you happy. I use this spatula for everything! Cookies, bars, brownies…you name it. Great for getting that first brownie out of the pan (and every one after that)!
6. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set – another kitchen essential. I don’t have this exact set, though now I want these! Love that they have grips on the bottom.
7. Silpat Baking Mat. I LOVE baking cookies. These mats make removing cookies from cookie sheets a breeze and clean-up is easy.
8. Cookie Scoop. I seriously could not live without my cookie scoops! These would make a great gift along with a couple of Silpat mats. I have a medium and a small scoop. I use the medium (the one I linked to) the most.
9. Snapware Glasslock Set. Odd for a “baking” list maybe but I find these little storage containers to be so handy! They are a recent discovery for me. I love having glass storage. No worries about the dangers of using plastic. No food leaching into the plastic and making it all ugly. Love them! I use them for everything from cookie dough to homemade caramel sauce. They’re awesome for leftovers too, of course. You can find them less expensively at Costco.
10. A KitchenAid Food Processor. We started big and now we’re ending big! I love my food processor and use it often. I can’t imagine crushing oreos without it!
That was fun! I hope you enjoyed this little tour through my kitchen:-) Happy shopping!
Note: none of these are affiliate links. KitchenAid (unfortunately) does not know I exist;-) I just wanted to share some of my favorites!