I love that my kids are getting old enough to really start enjoying Valentine’s Day festivities. The little heart-shaped crafts, pink and red everything, sweet kid-friendly recipes. So fun! These marshmallow pops are about as easy as it gets and super-duper cute too. They are the perfect thing to get your kids (or the kids in your life!) involved in the kitchen. My daughter can’t wait to share these with her friends!
|Valentine’s Day Marshmallow Pops|
- one bag of strawberry marshmallows
- chocolate 4-8 oz., depending on how many you are making
- sprinkles, pink (of course)
- lollipop sticks
- small cellophane bags and ribbon (if you want to wrap them up)
- Push a lollipop stick into each marshmallow.
- Melt some chocolate, your favorite chocolate bar…preferably not chocolate chips.
- Dip one marshmallow at a time into the chocolate.
- Allow excess chocolate to drip off, then sprinkle your choice of sprinkles onto the chocolate.
- Set the marshmallow pops (stick down) in a mug to allow the chocolate to set (you can put the pops in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes)
- Once the chocolate is set, if desired, wrap each pop in a small cellophane bag.
Recipe from Glorious Treats