|Valentine's Day Marshmallow Pops || ||
- one bag of strawberry marshmallows
- chocolate 4-8 oz., depending on how many you are making
- sprinkles, pink (of course)
- lollipop sticks
- small cellophane bags and ribbon (if you want to wrap them up)
- Push a lollipop stick into each marshmallow.
- Melt some chocolate, your favorite chocolate bar...preferably not chocolate chips.
- Dip one marshmallow at a time into the chocolate.
- Allow excess chocolate to drip off, then sprinkle your choice of sprinkles onto the chocolate.
- Set the marshmallow pops (stick down) in a mug to allow the chocolate to set (you can put the pops in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes)
- Once the chocolate is set, if desired, wrap each pop in a small cellophane bag.
Recipe by Becky Bakes at http://www.beckybakes.net/2012/02/12/valentines-day-marshmallow-pops/