|Cheese and Green Chile Enchiladas || ||
A quick and delicious meatless meal.
- 3 3/4 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 4-ounce cans diced green chiles, drained
- 1 cup mexican crema (or sour cream)
- 1 small yellow onion, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 10 medium flour tortillas
- desired toppings: jalapeno, red onion, green onion, cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine the cheese, chiles, crema, onion, garlic, and cumin.
- Dollop a few tablespoons of filling into each tortilla, rolling and placing into a 9X13 baking pan.
- Stir a half cup of salsa into the remaining filling and spread over enchiladas.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Top with desired toppings and serve.
Recipe by Becky Bakes at http://www.beckybakes.net/2012/05/22/cheese-and-green-chile-enchiladas/