I made these on a whim this weekend and they were fantastically easy and just as delicious. Can one really go wrong with graham cracker crumbs, chocolate pudding, and the most adorable little marshmallows ever?! I think not.
|S’more Pudding Jars|
- 12 graham crackers (1 sleeve plus a few), crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 1/4 cups Mallow Bits*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together crushed graham cracker, melted butter, and sugar.
- Press into the bottom of a baking pan. (I used a 9×13 baking pan but didn’t push the crumbs all the way to the edges. This isn’t an exact science…you’ll be scraping the crumbs back out of the pan anyway!)
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Whisk together pudding mix and milk until well blended. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Spoon 1/2 of the graham cracker crumb mixture into the jars (I used five 8 oz. jars).
- Layer pudding over crumbs, dividing evenly among the jars.
- Top with remaining graham cracker crumbs and the Mallow Bits.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
*You can find these adorably miniature, crunchy marshmallows right next to the other marshmallows in the baking aisle.