Let’s play a game! We’ll see how many adjectives I can use to describe this dessert. Go! Creamy, dreamy, frozen, sweet, salty, refreshing, light (yet rich!), decadent, delicious….well, I could go on but I think you get the idea. We’ve already established that I think the whole pretzels plus fruit combination is a good one. Now, meet the “summerized” version.
Easy peasy to make. Even easier to eat. A perfect way to savor summer!
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 10 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup thawed non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (16 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries thawed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping thawed (Cool Whip)
- In a small bowl, combine the pretzels, sugar and butter.
- Press onto the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch dish. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- For filling, in a large mixing bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in daiquiri mix.
- Stir in strawberries
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour over crust.
- Freeze for 4 hours before serving.
adapted from Taste of Home