Easy peasy to make. Even easier to eat. A perfect way to savor summer!
|Frozen Strawberry Dessert|
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 10 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup thawed non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (16 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries thawed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping thawed (Cool Whip)
- In a small bowl, combine the pretzels, sugar and butter.
- Press onto the bottom of a greased 9×13 inch dish. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- For filling, in a large mixing bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in daiquiri mix.
- Stir in strawberries
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour over crust.
- Freeze for 4 hours before serving.
This dessert can be made two weeks before serving.
May be served with a strawberry sauce, puree 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed and undrained in a food processor or blender. Strain through a fine sieve. Makes 2 cups.
adapted from Taste of Home