|Baked Raw Sugar & Garlic Chicken || ||
Sweet and savory baked chicken.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
- In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in raw sugar.
- Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and sugar mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes (times vary depending on the size of the chicken).
Recipe by Becky Bakes at http://www.beckybakes.net/2012/08/09/baked-raw-sugar-garlic-chicken/