Yup, you heard me. Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie. I’m a closet peanut butter and jelly lover so this is the ultimate smoothie for me. A little of this and a little of that…and I ended up with a protein-packed tasty drink that tastes remarkably reminiscent of a pb&j. First try people. Not that I ever need multiple attempts to get a recipe right (*snort*).
I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did. Gluten? Who needs ya!
|Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie|
- 8 large frozen strawberries
- 1 cup milk (I used almond/coconut)
- 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- just a bit of honey/stevia to taste
- Throw all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve, enjoy, repeat tomorrow.
P.S. Full disclosure: I wrote the above post a few days ago. Yesterday, I attended a little family gathering (fun!) where I proceeded to eat a delicious hamburger. On a bun. A very gluten-full bun. Accidentally. I kid you not. I feel great…other than the fact that I can’t seem to maintain a simple 3-week diet challenge! Sheesh.